Sunday, January 30, 2011

I haven't had a post in a while, so I thought I'd add a picture or two so I don't lose my blog followers...aka just my Robinson ladies :) haha

So Brendi, Aisley and I were planning a trip to Idaho this weekend to check out apartments, the town, etc. One of my best friend's Kate was going to come along, and maybe another person. Anyways due to car problems, our plans fell through. Anyways so this Thursday we still wanted to do something so Brendi, Chelsea, Devan, and I went to ....drum roll.. Yuba City! woo! haha we just went shopping so it turned out to be a pretty successful shopping day at least for me :)




Thennn.. on Friday, Kate and I decided since we both had work off for the weekend, that we wanted to get a trip going! So we got a group together and went down to San Francisco for the day. It ended up being a really fun group and was way fun!



The whole group! from left to right, Trevor, Dan, Kate, Kyle, Ben, Tanner, Chris, me and Maddie. It was a hecka fun group!
Dan and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment